You should register for this Traders Education Week that is being held by Elliott Wave International from October 2nd to October 9th. During this Traders Education Week, you will learn how to spot trading opportunities on the charts with FREE trading resources delivered all week long.
There trading lessons will be delivered by Jeffrey Kennedy. Jeffrey Kennedy is the Senior Instructor at Elliott Wave International. He is also the editor of two Elliott Wave International Services. First is Elliott Wave Junctures which is a service that teaches traders how to find trading opportunities for themselves. The second is the Futures Junctures which is a service that helps find trends in the commodity market.
Jeffrey Kennedy is also an adjunct professor at Georgia Tech University. His work has also been published at SFO Magazine, Tradersworld and The Technical Analyst. Over the years he has taught thousand of his students how to improve their trading skills using the Elliott Wave Principle and Technical Analysis.
Now when you register for this Traders Education Week, you will immediately be delivered 4 valuable introductory trading lessons that will help you get prepared for the Traders Education Week. During the Traders Education Week, you will be given an email alert when a new lesson is posted. You will be able to watch the daily lessons online. This is what you will be taught during the Traders Education Week:
- How to discover trading opportunities using the Elliott Wave Principle
- Unique ways to time the market using Trendlines
- How to employ Fibonacci ratios to calculate price targets
- Candlestick and bar patterns that have proven reliability
- How to apply Jeffrey’s proprietary channeling technique
- How to use Price Gaps to identify high-probability turning points